Well, my baby is now officially a school girl. She started the three-year-old class today at Prince of Peace (aka "Princess Peace").
She loved every single minute of it, from the pink backpack, to the princess dress, to the playdough, to the goldfish crackers they had for snack, to playing out at recess, to giving her two teachers many, many hugs. She had no reservations about going or about me leaving her. I must say that she did better than I did!
Her teacher, Mrs. Ricco, said that she fell in love with shaving cream! They were spreading it on tables, probably drawing in it, writing letters, etc.
There are 10 kids in her class, and two teachers. Pretty good odds, I hope! ; )
She had a blast and can't wait for Thursday to come. She is exhausted, but thoroughly happy and loving being a "big kid" like Grace.
; ) Tracie
No comments:
Post a Comment