I started the morning by looking for dolphins at dolphin beach. No dolphins but I saw a monk seal swimming close to the shore. We spent Valentine’s Day at secret beach in Ko Olina. We passed by 20 Valentine's Day booths selling flowers, candy, stuffed animals, and other boxes of stuff. Secret lagoon is one of our favorite places in the world. It was a little rainy and cold and they were trimming the palm trees but we still had fund snorkeling and hanging out at the beach. There was one turtle lounging up on the rocks and I almost stepped on a monk seal that blended into the rocks. They were filming American Idol on the beach but it was a major letdown as it was supposed to start at 4:30 and we got tired of waiting and left at 6:00. We did catch glimpses of Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, Luke Bryan, and Ryan Seacrest.
No comments:
Post a Comment