Saturday, December 26, 2015

Cancun Day 4 Heading to Playa del Carmen

I woke up early and went for a long walk around the island. I got to see the sunrise on the very different east side of the island. The waves were so large that there was a red flag on the beach and a sign warning that swimming was not allowed.

We had breakfast at the restaurant and then decided to relax on the beach. The girls had fun playing in the sand and Grace let Sarah try boogie boarding. Grace snorkeled a bit but mostly we just spent the morning relaxing and taking in our beautiful view of the bay. 

We checked out of the hotel and drove to the ferry terminal. The next ferry was at 2 so we went into town and decided to eat at los compadres again for lunch. Tracie Grace and I had tacos and Sarah had spaghetti. According to Sarah it was the best spaghetti ever. 

We returned to the ferry terminal and were going to be the last car on the ferry but I tried to start the car and it wouldn't start. After repeated attempts a man came over and helped us. He jumped our car and I thanked him and gave him some money, very thankful that someone understood us and was able to help. The car has not had another problem and Tracie wondered whether we were just supposed to help the man out with some money. 

We made the next ferry and found our way to the holiday inn express. We asked someone for a recommendation for djnner and they suggested El Fogon.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors